Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a tool whose functions allow you to plan all the business resources you use for general control of your finances and other sections of your company. With this powerful resource, you can integrate different devices, documents, data and applications in order to optimize working time and efficiency.
The optimization of your internal management and way of working entails a better relationship with your client, which is ultimately your goal. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you will have all the means to organize yourself and get to it in the best of ways.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a software designed to organize your company internally. It is an ideal complement to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which is more aimed at customer relationships. This type of tool is also called ERP, an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, and works based on employee roles.
When a worker enters the platform, depending on the role that is assigned, you will see one type of information or another. Your interface will be free of elements that have nothing to do with your work, improving its productivity and efficiency. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV will provide you with all the tools you need to develop your business functions. Let’s see the major functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Account schemes
- Treasury management
- Foreign exchange
- Intercompany registers
- Fixed assets
- Financial reports
Sales and Marketing
- Customer management
- Order processing
- Campaigns and other aspects related to marketing
- Send and receive products
- Warehouse management
- Assemblies and kits
- Product design
- Supplier management
- Purchasing planning
- Order processing
- Project management
It include the company’s options, capabilities and other aspects related to the resources of your company.
It allows you to manage contracts, service products, order processing, service tasks, planning and execution
It is ideal for managing employees, hiring, absences, etc.
Major characteristics of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- It includes a series of updates and integrations that make it the best option on the market by far. One of them is the integration with Microsoft 365, which will allow, ultimately, to export data directly from NAV and to work with dynamic tables from outside.
- Another powerful feature is that you can access the Microsoft Dynamics NAV databases installed in SQL Azure.
- It also incorporates the mobile version, adapted directly from the computer version. Do not forget that it has also developed the tablet.
- Electronic invoices also come on the scene, as well as the OCR system for automatic document integration. You can also create custom data streams.
- Integration with Dynamics CRM is also a possible in order to facilitate access from any system to see the opportunities and marketing.